Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2019

Birthdays Parties

Birthdays

On Thursday the 26th it is my big brother's birthday he is turning 20 years old and we are going to be having a bbq at my Grandpas house down the road from my school. My big brother has two kids and their names are Kyra - lee and Kairo. My brothers partners name is Mereana and she is 21 and the have there on house the best thing i like about my brothers birthday is that we are going to celebrate at jump and then we are going to the pools to have a swim.After that we are going shopping to get some food and also some clothes for my brother to have we are going to give it to him when we go back to his house.When we go to my brothers house i always like to play with his dog blue she is a girl and shes having puppies .

No comments:

Post a Comment